DISCOVERY IGNITE SUBMISSIONS
How to Submit
We are currently accepting program proposals for the 2016 Discovery Ignite funding initiative. Please ensure the following steps are covered before finalising your submission:
- The Discovery Ignite Fund is open to Australian and New Zealand based production companies and individuals only.
- A production company can submit more than one proposal across all categories.
- An approximate budget total should be included in the proposal.
- Every producer must sign a submissions release form and send it along with each proposal.
- Submissions must include TWO SEPARATE COPIES of the following:
a. Program proposal
c. Production personnel overview and contact details
d. Producer showreel
- Only hard copy submissions will be accepted and both should be sent to the attention of:
Discovery Ignite 2016
Attention: Mr Jonathan Rudd
Discovery Networks Asia Pacific
Suite 2, 19 Harris St
- Applications should reach the offices of Discovery Networks Australia by Thursday 30 June 2016. Applications arriving after that time will not be considered.
Deadline and Notification
The deadline to submit program proposals to our Sydney office is Thursday 30 June 2016.
Producers will be informed shortly thereafter if their proposal has been short-listed and will be invited to pitch. Producers invited will be encouraged to present supporting visual material as part of their pitch.
If you have any further questions or feedback, please contact us here.