Join five of the world’s most elite, thrill-seeking survivalists in this brand new season.
Unprepared and left to fend for yourself, what would you do if you were captured, blindfolded and taken to an unknown, remote location? Viewers are about to find out as these five survivalists play this “game” that puts all of their skills to the ultimate test.
Each survivalist is captured one at a time by the other four - the capture could take place at work, at home, at a coffee shop, anywhere!
Then, they are dropped in one of the world's harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization, alive and unscathed, all within 100 hours...or it’s game over. Meanwhile, the other four compatriots monitor and scrutinize the target's progress and vital signs from a nearby remote command center.
It's man against nature as each action-packed, dramatic episode of Survive That crisscrosses the globe — from dense jungles to frigid glaciers — to match wits in this game of survival. With reputations and bragging rights on the line, do these guys have what it takes to survive the ultimate challenge?
Meet the Survivalists
- Terry Schappert: a Green Beret, A -Team leader, medic, sniper and close combat specialist
- John Hudson: an Extreme Survival Instructor for the UK Royal Air Force
- Matt Graham: a primitive skills expert and a desert survival instructor
- Jake Zweig: a former Navy SEAL, certified in Surface Warfare & as a dive safety officer and helicast master
- Tom Moore: a veteran Army Scout, bush craft master and wilderness guide
Find out more about each survivalist here.
Bear Grylls: Get Out Alive
Bear Grylls leads ten teams on an extreme survival adventure.
Bering Sea Gold: Under the Ice
Follow three mining teams as they go under the ice to search for gold in the frigid Bering Sea.
Futurescape With James Woods
Uncover world-changing scientific breakthroughs.
Follow the story of the California Gold Rush from its very beginning.